RSS
email

Bicycle Blessing

I was totally blessed last week with a new bike!

Rob, one of the guys in my Sunday Night small group, just felt like he needed to give me one. He used to race bikes and had 3-4 of them still. I have been wanting a bike so badly lately. He took a frame and basically rebuilt the bike with his favorite seat, gears, gear shifter thingy-magig, pedals, handle bars, etc.

I have taken it out for a short ride almost every day (except the 2 it rained) since he gave it to me. Such an unexpected, out of the blue, thank you Lord blessing. What makes it better is that I know this was as much for Rob as it is for me. I know that it is the Lord working in both of our lives through this selfless action.

Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Chris said...

Bicycles are a blessing from the Lord!! That's cool. I starting doing some distance biking last summer and have fallen in love with it. Besides the cost of gasoline, biking provides me with some great "think" time. It keeps the "gears" turning in more ways than one!