RSS
email

The Comments Are Alive!

After almost 2 years of sporadic blogging.
After writing to Blogger.com multiple times with no response.
After enabling and disabling my comments over 1 million times.
After crying out to God, "Why Me! Why am I so stupid that I can't enable my comments!"
After writing blogger 1 more time before I just started over on a new blog.

I dove into the html code today and produced the comments, live and in color, to be used freely by all. I hope that this will lead to more conversation, more interaction, more awareness of what is going on in my life and yours, and especially more comments on how cute my baby is when she is born on Monday (or before hopefully!!!).

If anything goes wrong on the comments e-mail me at the link at the top... I hope it works too.

Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

James said...

See. They work!