RSS
email

Has It Really Been This Long?

Life has been crazy.
Life has been crazy.
Life has been fun.

It is such a joy to have Halle in our lives, but I have not really found the time to get on here. I am going to post an e-mail I sent out about Halle, which I think anyone reading this probably received. It is such a blessing to have her. It is so amazing to hold her. It such a gift to kiss her.

We have been blessed.
I will bless you with pictures soon.

Lots more going on with the Fuzzy Bernstein's "vision", but I want to build you all up the climactic ending instead of blurt it out, so you must wait. I will say this... God is more actively evident in my life right now that I have see Him in a long time, and I have no clue why. I do not feel that I am being more faithful, more obedient, more spiritual. I think He just has his timing, and He has choosen now to reveal himself to me in some sweet ways. encounters, conversations, kindred-spirits, encouragement. His words to me continue to come in many form, and I am soaking them all in.

Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are awesome, Son! Life has kept you so busy over the past 2 months: The loss of Grandma,District, Regional, and local church minsitries,the birth of your daughter, General Assembly, preaching, pursuing your Master's Degree - and much more. Yet you continue to let God lead you and reveal to you His plan and purpose through it all. God bless ya. I believe in you!