RSS
email

Marriage

I like marriage.

It is so much fun. I came home today and was just being really honest with Kelly about some tough decisions we have to make, and I had so much fun in our conversation. When I make a comment, she already knows the reasons behind it. When I explain how I feel, she understands completely because she knows the core of who I am. When I am sharing other peoples' opinions of our decision, she laughs, even before I share my reaction, because she knows how I will.

Knowing laughs.
Understanding grins.
Shared sighs.
Real conversation.

Marriage is Good.

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Chris said...

yeah...I would have to agree. After 11 years now...Deb and I find ourselves skipping parts of the conversation when we anticipate opinions and responses. It's pretty cool.

BT said...

Amen, brothers.