RSS
email

Infiltration

My blog was infiltrated by an anonymous commenter trying to insult me so I have now changed my settings to only allow comments by registered users. I am not the first to have to do this in the past few weeks. Blogging has been a great way for many of us to connect, reconnect and keep one another updated on what is making us tick. I hate that we have to protect ourselves from critics, cynics and mean people alike.

If you want to comment... register with blogger and start logging in... I know it is an extra step for you livejournal and xanga lovers, but... Ben Spain I did it for you on livejournal.

Anonymous poster. Call me. 419.425.8828. Don't be a wimp.

Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Chris said...

Yeah...I had to do the same thing awhile back. Hopefully the person will grow a spine and give you a call. Speaking of which...I left a message for you. I've been wanting to call you but was too lazy or cheap to call information!
Blessings,
Chris