RSS
email

Did I mention...

I resigned. For those of your who called, e-mailed or posted I already sent you the details, but I thought I should catch the rest of you up... if you didn't already read my wife's blog. I may post details later, but if you want to know more about why let me know and I will forward you the e-mail I sent out.

The big news happened post-resignation Sunday. I was so afraid that I wouldn't be able to find a job that would capture my interest. Last Tuesday I was talking to a friend who is planting a church in town and he told me about this company his wife was working for in town. It sounded interesting so I went to their website that night to look around. I was so impressed with them that I applied the next day. Today a friend of ours called to let me know he talked to the owner today and told him about me. The owner wants me to call him tomorrow for an interview. Tomorrow! I am so excited. I can't wait. Send up your prayers for me tomorrow between 9:30am and 10:00am, because that is when I am going to call him.

We really covet your support and prayers friends.

P.S. I also went to MVNU and spent a couple hours with Joe Noonan today, which naturally brought some much needed clarity to my thought process.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments: