RSS
email

A Significant Visit

So... I had a visitor last night for a couple of hours. The visit will result in some major changes in our lives. I don't know who reads this, so I really can't post details on here. So, this is how I will do this. Post your e-mail or send me at e-mail using the link on the right and I will send you my "unpublished blog entry". I value the extended community that we share on-line with many of you and don't want to neglect that, but I also do not want to reveal details on such a public forum.

I hope this makes sense. If you would rather call, that is fine as well. 419.788.0390.

I don't want this to take away from the conversation three posts ago with Brad and others. Please feel free to chime in on that when you get a chance.

Blessings.

Bookmark and Share

8 comments:

miz fuhrell said...

Bring it!

cacophony7@yahoo.com

:::: Travis Keller :::: said...

travis keller
www.subversivereformation.blogger.com

tkeller@mvnu.edu

The Camerons said...

ajcameron99@yahoo.com

Fill us in! :)

Amanda

A Sinner said...

jeremy.t.barrett@chase.com

Stetlers said...

Please fill me in...
kstetler@columbus.rr.com

HawkOsky said...

Clue me in!

twaal@oregonnaz.org
AND
fourwaals@juno.com

Josh Kleinfeld said...

so now that you have brought it are you going to post it?

James said...

All in due time Josh. All in due time. I think it needs to simmer a little longer. I will e-mail it to you tomorrow.